- May 13, 2006: TEXAS HOLD ’EM POKER TOURNAMENTS!
- May 13, 2006: 2nd Annual Sarah Kennedy Golf Tournament Raises Record Amount!
- May 21, 2006: Halko Family and Red Hat Society’s Rowdy Rabbles Barbecue for PRF!
- June 17, 2006: YearOne teams up with Chip Foose and Overhaulin’ in Georgia!
- June 10, 2006: Lindsay’s Miles for Miracles Race brings in over 400, Raises Record Amount
- 2006: Cruise to a Cure Raffle Raises $6,000
- 2006: Voices Of Tomorrow Now Available
- June 21, 2006: CA Chapter Teams up with Sioux Falls Ford
- June 24, 2006: CA Chapter Raises Funds and Awareness at Back to the 50’s Show
- August 19, 2006: Ambassador Family and Outback Steakhouse Partner for PRF in Wisconsin
- September 9, 2006: 5th Annual International Race for Research Breaks all Records!
- September 14, 2006: Parachuting for Progeria!
- September 17, 2006: Middleboro, MA: McGuinness Family Holds 1st Annual Walk in Honor of Son Kristian
- Family Raises Money through the "Italian Association for Progeria - Sammy Basso"
- September 30, 2006: New Ohio Chapter Holds Kickoff Road Race Event
- October 14, 2006: Unique PerformanceFest raises $30,000 for PRF!
- December 2006: National Mrs. Maryland 2007 Spreads Holiday Cheer for PRF
- December 3, 2006: Car Show Raises $3,900 for PRF
- December 2006: Christmas Tree FUNdraiser a Huge Success
- Saturn of Toledo and WKKO/K100 Team Up to Help Drive the Cure for Progeria
has many PRF supporters, thanks to the family and friends of Sammy. They have organized a group devoted to raising money and awareness for Progeria research, and they have been busy holding several events in 2006 that have raised over $50,000 to date - amazing!
Sammy with the Board of Directors of “A.I.Pro.Sa.B.”
At their first annual meeting, the group was entertained by a group of clowns
Sammy and his parents enjoy a trip to the lake of Anterselva in the Pusteria valley, Italian alps
fundraising for A.I.Pro.Sa.B. during a local village festival, which lasts 7 days. Money was raised by selling homemade cakes baked and donated by supporters