- May 13, 2006: TEXAS HOLD ’EM POKER TOURNAMENTS!
- May 13, 2006: 2nd Annual Sarah Kennedy Golf Tournament Raises Record Amount!
- May 21, 2006: Halko Family and Red Hat Society’s Rowdy Rabbles Barbecue for PRF!
- June 17, 2006: YearOne teams up with Chip Foose and Overhaulin’ in Georgia!
- June 10, 2006: Lindsay’s Miles for Miracles Race brings in over 400, Raises Record Amount
- 2006: Cruise to a Cure Raffle Raises $6,000
- 2006: Voices Of Tomorrow Now Available
- June 21, 2006: CA Chapter Teams up with Sioux Falls Ford
- June 24, 2006: CA Chapter Raises Funds and Awareness at Back to the 50’s Show
- August 19, 2006: Ambassador Family and Outback Steakhouse Partner for PRF in Wisconsin
- September 9, 2006: 5th Annual International Race for Research Breaks all Records!
- September 14, 2006: Parachuting for Progeria!
- September 17, 2006: Middleboro, MA: McGuinness Family Holds 1st Annual Walk in Honor of Son Kristian
- Family Raises Money through the "Italian Association for Progeria - Sammy Basso"
- September 30, 2006: New Ohio Chapter Holds Kickoff Road Race Event
- October 14, 2006: Unique PerformanceFest raises $30,000 for PRF!
- December 2006: National Mrs. Maryland 2007 Spreads Holiday Cheer for PRF
- December 3, 2006: Car Show Raises $3,900 for PRF
- December 2006: Christmas Tree FUNdraiser a Huge Success
- Saturn of Toledo and WKKO/K100 Team Up to Help Drive the Cure for Progeria
The Rowdy Rabbles of Ohio are at it again! Led by Kaylee Halko’s great-great Aunt Carol, the ladies in red hats and purple clothes and other friends and family of the Halko’s held a Chicken Bar-B-Q fundraiser, raising $1900 and having fun in the process! Hundreds of hungry supporters grabbed a sandwich and Kaylee’s brother Timmy handed out PRF brochures. Many volunteers ran back and forth all day taking and delivering orders, and despite sore feet, were very happy and proud of themselves (and Dave the Bar-B-Q man) for a job well done. Everyone was so excited at the event’s success they just may have another dinner in the fall - We’ll keep you posted!
Kaylee and Dave the BBQ man!
Kaylee with some of the Rowdy Rabbles