- April 18, 2008 in Indiana: 4th Annual Kennedy Golf Scramble Has Another Great Year
- April 21, 2008 in Boston, MA: Congratulations to our PRF Boston Marathon Runners!
- May 10, 2008: 1st Annual Zach Pickard Pelican Run Raises $22,000 & Brings New Meaning to “Teamwork”
- May 17, 2008 in Lexington, Kentucky: Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction a Wonderful Success!
- May 17, 2008: 3rd Annual Miles for Miracles Fun Run/Walk - another amazing year!
- May 30, 2008: Poker for Progeria Raises $9,000!
- September 6, 2008: 250 Enjoy the 7th Annual International Race for Research
- September 13, 2008: Rain Didn’t Stop Ohio Chapter’s 3rd Annual Kaylee’s Course 5k
- September 20, 2008 in Georgia: YearOne’s 3rd Annual Chip Foose Braselton Bash the Best Show Yet!
- September 27, 2008: First Annual Kilometers for Cam 5k Exceeds all Expectations
- September 28, 2008: in Middleboro, MA: Another Wonderful Day at the 3rd Annual Walk in Honor of Kris
- Dec. 15, 2008: PowerBlockTV auctions 7 project vehicles, with a portion of proceeds to PRF!
Zach Pickard and his family and friends were joined by dozens of supporters at Applebee’s Restaurant on Harrodsburg Road for breakfast, a terrific silent auction and more! The event broke all records, raising an astonishing $8,000 – now that’s a LOT of syrup!
“Applebee's was busting at the seams”, said Zach’s mom Tina. “The place was packed, the kitchen ran out of butter and syrup, the waitresses were run ragged, and the auction was a huge success!”
The breakfast/auction was a whole lot of fun, can't wait for next year's!!!” said co-organizer Clarisa Wallace Porter.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this event such an overwhelming success.