- March 3, 2007: Shop Around 3 Hutchins Drive a Huge Success!
- March 17, 2007:IDEAL Day celebration in Evansville, Indiana raises over $10,000, breaks attendance r
- April 21, 2007: The 3rd Times a Charm for Chip Foose and PRF’s California Chapter.
- April 28, 2007: 3rd Annual Megan Nighbor Benefit in Markesan, Wisconsin Raises $30,000!
- May 12, 2007: Over 100 Played Poker for Progeria in Peabody, MA!
- 2nd annual Miles for Miracles Fun Run/Walk raises over $43,000!
- June 15-16, 2007: YearOne's Braselton Bash Shatters Fundraising Record
- August 4, 2007: Ohio Chapter’s 2nd Annual Kaylee's Course 5k run/2 mile walk in Montclova a huge suc
- September 8, 2007: 6th Annual International Race for Research Raises Nearly $20,000!
- September 10-19, 2007: Ridemakerz Auctions Ltd. Edition, Foose Ford Mustang Collectible on EBay to b
- September 30, 2007 in Middleboro, MA: Big Crowd Appears for 2nd Annual Walk to Honor Kristian McGuin
- Golf Tournament in South Africa a Huge Success
- November 10, 2007: Hundreds Rev it Up for Night of Wonder 2007!
Raising an astonishing $340,000, this year’s event will surely Drive the Cure!
A sold-out crowd gathered at The Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts for an incredible evening of excitement, as the live auction reached new heights and bidders went wild for Superbowl tickets, luxury trips to Canyon Ranch spa, VIP passes to the Indy 500, and lots more.
This year, our theme was U DRIVE THE CURE!, with famous car designer and Overhaulin’ star Chip Foose as our honorary chair. We wanted to put people in the driver’s seat of efforts to find a cure for Progeria, and the gala is a great way to do just that!
Everyone was entertained by auctioneer Paul Zekos, dined on gourmet food and drink, including our signature “time trial-tinis”, and danced to music by The New Life Band.
To get everyone “ geared up” for the evening, there was a Race Car and Pro All Stars Series driver Joey Porciello in front of the hotel, with photo opportunities for all guests.
l to r: PRF Executive Director Audrey Gordon, with gala co chairs Debbie Ponn and Vickie Robbin, and Honorary Chair Chip Foose
Sarah, Dan and Ryan Berns get a close look at the race car
Sam Berns wows the crowd just before the live auction, as he cries out, “Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!”
Everyone gets ready to bid at the live auction, which was the highlight of the evening!
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the finish line, helping us Drive the Cure for Progeria!
Night of Wonder 2007 Committee
Lynne & Chip Foose
Debbie & David Ponn
Vickie & Stuart Robbin
Marci and David Cohen
Marni and Chip Correra
Cheryl and Richard Durgan
Terry and Sam Foose
Marcia and Mark Jaffe
Deborah and Paul Michienzie
Robyn and Tom Milbury
Jodi and Phil Mitchell
Kim and Joe Paratore
Julie and Bob Pritchard
Jen and Kevin Queally
Maura and Bob Smith
THANK YOU TO OUR GALA SPONSORS $20,000: INDIANAPOLIS 500!
$10,000: DAYTONA BEACH 500!
Linda and Bob Mendelson
Elaine and Skip Wohlner
$5,000: FORD 400!
Leslie Gordon and Scott Berns
Elliott & Marjorie Hillback Foundation
Karen A. Martin Memorial Fund
Therese and Kurt Melden
Kim & Joe Paratore
Debbie & David Ponn/ Greene Rubber Co.
$2,500: MONTE CARLO GRAND PRIX!
Tricia and Bob Flynn
Burt & Barbara Gordon
Hayden Wood Insurance Agency
Robyn & Tom Milbury
Persian Acceptance Corp.
Vickie & Stu Robbin