OUR VISION: A world in which every child with Progeria is cured
OUR MISSION: To discover treatments and the cure for Progeria
and its aging-related disorders, including heart disease.
Today, over 80 children from 30 countries are enrolled in a PRF-funded drug trial. Because of your support, the children are receiving the benefits of lonafarnib: stronger hearts and longer lives.
April 24, 2018: Global Study Published in JAMA Finds Treatment with Lonafarnib Extends Survival in Children with Progeria!A new study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) brings new hope and optimism to the Progeria community. Click here for more details.
- ANY DAY in 2019 – Anywhere: HatsON/Jeans Days for Progeria 2019. Join us ANY DAY that works for you!
- March – Everywhere: Meghan’s March Madness Fundraiser
- March 31st, 2019 in East Hanover, NJ: Team Zoey’s “Strike Down Progeria” Bowl-a-Thon – sign up now!
- April 14th, 2019 in Mountain Lakes, NJ: The 10th Annual Team Zoey Fashion Show – details to follow!
- May 11, 2019 in Flat Rock, MI: 14th Annual Miles for Miracles 2 Mile Walk and 3 Mile Fun Run
- May 13, 2019 in Ipswich, MA: Cure Cup Classic Golf Tournament at the Ipswich Country Club
- July 27th, 2019 in Lexington, KY: The 9th Annual Zach Attack Ride for Progeria – details to follow!
- September 7, 2019 in Peabody, MA: 18th Annual International Race for Research – details to follow!
- April 25, 2020 in Boston, MA: Night of Wonder Gala: Above and Beyond – Soar to the CURE! (details to follow)