- March 3, 2007: Shop Around 3 Hutchins Drive a Huge Success!
- March 17, 2007:IDEAL Day celebration in Evansville, Indiana raises over $10,000, breaks attendance r
- April 21, 2007: The 3rd Times a Charm for Chip Foose and PRF’s California Chapter.
- April 28, 2007: 3rd Annual Megan Nighbor Benefit in Markesan, Wisconsin Raises $30,000!
- May 12, 2007: Over 100 Played Poker for Progeria in Peabody, MA!
- 2nd annual Miles for Miracles Fun Run/Walk raises over $43,000!
- June 15-16, 2007: YearOne's Braselton Bash Shatters Fundraising Record
- August 4, 2007: Ohio Chapter’s 2nd Annual Kaylee's Course 5k run/2 mile walk in Montclova a huge suc
- September 8, 2007: 6th Annual International Race for Research Raises Nearly $20,000!
- September 10-19, 2007: Ridemakerz Auctions Ltd. Edition, Foose Ford Mustang Collectible on EBay to b
- September 30, 2007 in Middleboro, MA: Big Crowd Appears for 2nd Annual Walk to Honor Kristian McGuin
- Golf Tournament in South Africa a Huge Success
- November 10, 2007: Hundreds Rev it Up for Night of Wonder 2007!
In honor of Lindsay, a sweet, loving, smart 3 year old with Progeria, PRF’s Michigan chapter held their signature 3 mile run/2 mile walk on May 19, 2007 at Fountain Park in Flat Rock, MI. Hundreds came out for this fun family event, and with generous sponsors, auction item donors and others, they raised a record-breaking $43,000 – AMAZING!
For more details about the race and Lindsay, visit http://www.littlelindsay.com