MISSION: To discover treatments and the cure for Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome
and its aging-related disorders, including heart disease.
Today, over 70 children from 30 countries are enrolled in a PRF-funded drug trial. Because of your support, the children are receiving the benefits of lonafarnib: stronger hearts and longer lives.
- July 8, 2017 in Hadley, MA: “Running on the Winds”- Meghan Waldron’s Book Signing Party
- July 27, 2017 in Peabody, MA: Support Peabody Falmouth Road Race Runners – Fun Community Event
- July 29, 2017 in Lexington, KY: 7th Annual Zach Attack Ride for Progeria
- August 12, 2017 in Butler, PA: 9TH Annual Cam’s Course Golf Scramble
- August 26, 2017 in Louisville, KY: 7th Annual Zach Attack Race Against Time
- September 9, 2017 in Peabody, MA: 16th Annual International Race for Research
- September 10, 2017 in Flourtown, PA: 7th Annual Make-a-Splash FUNdraiser for Nathan & Bennett
- September 18, 2017 in Wayne, NJ: 8th Annual Team Zoey Golf Outing