MISSION: To discover treatments and the cure for Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome
and its aging-related disorders, including heart disease.
Today, over 70 children from 30 countries are enrolled in a PRF-funded drug trial. Because of your support, the children are receiving the benefits of lonafarnib: stronger hearts and longer lives.
- April 6, 2018 Everywhere: HatsON for Progeria Day 2018. Join us on this, the International Day or ANY DAY that works for you!
- April 15, 2018 in Mountain Lakes, NJ: Mountain Lakes High School Fashion Show
- April 28, 2018 in Boston MA: Night of Wonder 2018: Music to your ears!
- April 29, 2018 in Lexington, KY: Bowling for Zach, Kentucky Chapter Bowl-a-Thon
- May 12, 2018 in Flat Rock, MI: 13th Annual Miles for Miracles 2 Mile Walk and 3 Mile Fun Run
- September 15, 2018 in Peabody, MA: 17th Annual International Race for Research 5K & 2Mile Walk (Save the Date!)