OUR VISION: A world in which every child with Progeria is cured
OUR MISSION: To discover treatments and the cure for Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Syndrome
and its aging-related disorders, including heart disease.
Today, over 80 children from 30 countries are enrolled in a PRF-funded drug trial. Because of your support, the children are receiving the benefits of lonafarnib: stronger hearts and longer lives.
April 24, 2018: Global Study Published in JAMA Finds Treatment with Lonafarnib Extends Survival in Children with Progeria!A new study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) brings new hope and optimism to the Progeria community. Click here for more details.
- July 28, 2018 in Lexington, KY: The 8th Annual Zach Attack Ride for Progeria
- September 8, 2018 in Peabody, MA: 17th Annual International Race for Research 5K & 2Mile Walk REGISTER HERE
- September 9, 2018 in Flourtown, PA: Make-a-Splash Fundraiser for Nathan and Bennett
- September 24, 2018 in Wayne, NJ: The 9th Annual Team Zoey Golf Outing
- October 27, 2018 in Atlantic Beach, NC: 3rd Annual Deallaney Hudson Honorary King Mackerel Tournament
- November 24, 2018 in Verona, NJ: The 8th Annual Team Zoey Turkey Trot (Details to follow!)
- ANY DAY in 2018 – Anywhere: HatsON for Progeria Days 2018. Join us ANY DAY that works for you!