First and foremost, we hope you are staying well. In light of the recent progression of COVID-19, and as we all navigate this uncertain time, we want to THANK YOU for your support and let you know that our fight against Progeria remains steadfast:
- PRF staff continue to provide services to our families, researchers, medical staff, and other supporters. We can still be reached at 978-535-2594 or email@example.com.
- The clinical trial team is working closely with our Progeria families around the world to ensure they are continuing to receive PRF’s vital services and resources.
- Our work in India and China for our Find the Children initiative continues, as we strive to find and help more children with Progeria.
- Our partner, Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, recently completed the application to the FDA, seeking approval for lonafarnib as the first ever treatment for Progeria.
- Planning for our 10th International Workshop in November continues; the best minds in Progeria research will gather to share the latest findings, and collaborate on new paths to the cure.
You are all in our thoughts during this extraordinary time.