Lindsay is all smiles at a game as she and her parents are recognized by the crowd for their contributions to Progeria research.
Formed in July 2006 by the friends and family of Lindsay Ratcliffe, the Michigan chapter’s signature event is an annual 3 mile run/2 mile walk, Miles for Miracles.
The Progeria Research Foundation, Michigan Chapter Board Members:
- Rosemary Souva, President
- Joe Ratcliffe, Vice President
- Kristina Ratcliffe, Treasurer
- Danielle Cristiano, Secretary
- Yasmin Eloian
- Bob Hickman
- Kathy Hickman
- Jason Heien
- Karrie Ann Schott
- Curtis Swann
- Angie Souva, Junior Member