Speaker/Poster Abstract Submission
- Deadline – April 13, 2022.
- Speaker Abstract – All oral presentations are by invitation only.
- Poster Abstract – All poster presenters will also participate in the lightning poster sessions.
- Method of submission – via email – send completed forms to email@example.com.
- Format – please use the form provided. Do not adjust the margins. Font size 11-pt. or larger.
- Poster Dimensions – 3′ wide x 3.5′ high, .9144 meters wide x 1.0668 meters high, or smaller
Lightning Poster Session
What is it?
The ‘lightning poster rounds’ are an opportunity for all poster presenters to deliver a ‘teaser’ introduction to quickly engage and energize workshop attendees on the topic of your research. It’s intended to provide a fun and exciting summary of each presenter’s topic that encourages further dialogue later in the program.
How will it be conducted?
Each poster presenter will submit a single slide and have up to one minute to stand up and motivate the meeting attendees on the topic of his or her poster, which will be presented in the poster hall later in the evening. The slide can include any component of the research, but avoid simply including a photo of your entire poster, or simply a title slide. This is a great way to engage the group in your fantastic research. You can begin with “Come to MY poster because…..”, or any way you think will be fresh and fun.